Korean Keyboard Labels
Korean Keyboard Labels
Product Description: The Korean keyboard labels are clear labels with Korean characters on the lower right corner or the right side. This allows you to convert any keyboard to a bilingual Korean keyboard. The labels are available in green (for light or beige colored keyboards) and white (for black keyboards).
Language Compatibility. The Korean keyboard labels are compatible with the Windows keyboard use in the Republic of South Korea.
Windows Compatibility. The Korean keyboard labels are compatible with the Korean keyboard layout in Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. (Note: This sticker set does not include the Won currency symbol that is included in Windows 8 keyboard layout. The stickers are fully compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP.)
- The keyboard labels are manufactured of highly durable Lexan® for high quality and long-lasting use.
- The letters appear on the right side of the clear label allowing you to create a bilingual keyboard.
- Select the language letter color, green or white, to best suit your keyboard color. We recommend green letters for beige and light colored keyboards and white letters for black or dark colored keyboards.
- The letters are printed on the underside of the label making it almost impossible to scratch or wear off.
- The labels are self-adhesive for simple peel-and-stick application.
- The adhesive will not harm the original printing on the keyboard keys.
- If desired, the labels may be removed without damaging the keyboard.
- The labels are designed to fit standard PC computer keyboards. If necessary, the labels can be trimmed with scissors prior to application.
Setup Instructions. Setup Instructions for Windows in PDF file format provides information that you can view and print to assist you in the installation and setup of your language keyboard. These instructions include additional product information, step-by-step directions on how to install the labels, and how to configure your version of Windows for Korean.
You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file. If you do not have the reader you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
If you would like more information about our language label products or if you need a language that we don't have, you may contact us using our convenient online form. Contact us.
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To receive reseller pricing, please complete our online Reseller Request for Information form.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would like information about government purchasing and discounts, please complete our online Goverment Information Request form.