Genovation ControlPad CP24 USB Virtual Serial (Formerly 684-U)
Genovation ControlPad CP24 USB Virtual Serial
(Formerly the 684-U)
The ControlPad CP24-USB Virtual Serial is versatile, 24-key programmable USB Serial ASCII keypad.
This allows your application to open and connect to this COM port to communicate with the ControlPad CP24-USB Virtual Serial Keypad.
Your custom macro key definitions are stored within the CP24-USB Virtual Serial’s internal FLASH memory allowing it to operate as a stand-alone serial ASCII keyboard.
- 24 fully programmable keys with relegendable keycaps
- 3 double keys and a keycap puller included
- 6' USB cable that is detachable
- 2-level programmable which gives the equivalent of 48 keys
- Programmable LED
- Supports F1 through F24
- Uses high quality key switches
- 6' USB cable with Type A plug
- Complies with FCC Class B standards
- Uses gold plated industrial quality mechanical key switches
- Includes programming software (MacroMasterCPxx.exe)
- Software driver not required for operation
- Size: 15.5cm x 9.6cm x 3.5cm (6.1" x 3.75" x 1.5")
- Weight of Keypad alone is 0.54 lbs
- Keypad with single ship pack is .45 kg (1.0 lbs)
- Memory is 200 bytes per key or (4800 bytes max)
- EEPROM is non-volatile, >100 year retention.
- Will boot PC standalone in USB mode
- Color: Black
- Operating System: Software requires Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8. After programming, the unit operates on any OS and any PC with USB: - Windows / Mac OS / Linux / DOS
Contact us for extra or replacement keycaps or call 877-477-1988 for information and orders.
If you would like more information about this or any of our products, you can contact us using our convenient online form. Contact us.
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To receive reseller pricing, please complete our online Reseller Request for Information form.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would like information about government purchasing and discounts, please complete our online Government Information Request form.